Download the EWS Certificate Application Form PDF | Apply the EWS certificate application fee and status/EWS reservation in Hindi—everyone is well aware of the need and importance of certificates. The EWS certificate includes salary, starting status and approval factors. EWS is given to classify economically weaker and marginalized groups of people/people. Economically weaker section (EWS) is an important classification in which reservation is given to families whose financial condition is difficult. EWS is considered to be a set-side subcategory presented for general classification. It is a reservation platform submitted through the EWS certificate application form in 2019. This article provides all the information related to the EWS certificate. [Also read – (Registration) Free Digital Certification TCS Ion: tcsion.com Online Application].
What is EWS Certificate
EWS is a new backup sub-category under the general category. This is a kind of reservation scheme implemented in 2019. The EWS Bill was approved by the President on January 12, 2019. On January 14, 2019, Gujarat became the first state to implement the act.
In order to get 10% EWS reservation in government jobs or for admission to higher education, the candidates will actually have to submit a valid EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
The EWS reservation scheme has been introduced to provide 10% reservation in direct recruitment in government of India posts and civil services to individuals who are not covered by other reservation schemes such as SC, ST and OBC categories. Basically, an EWS certificate is a certificate of income and assets issued to citizens belonging to the economically weaker section of the society (EWS category under the general category).
EWS Certificate Important Points
The application form can be accessed both online and offline from various designated sources. If you are eligible for a EWS certificate and want to apply for it, you need to know all the important points related to the EWS certificate content. You can collect all relevant information from this post. Here we have shared the details of the application form, eligibility requirements, validity, important documents, etc.
|Certificate Name||Economically Weaker Section / EWS Certificate|
|Issuing Authority||State or District Administration|
|Benefits of EWS Certificate||10% Reservation in Government Jobs, Admission Seats and other things|
|EWS Certificate Advantage||Help in Reservation on the basis of Economic Status|
|How to Apply||On State Portal|
|Applicable in||All India Government Jobs and State Jobs|
|Eligibility for EWS Certificate||Less than 05 Acres of Land in Family or Less than Rs 8 Lakhs of Annual Income|
|Type of Post||Application Form|
|Application Portal||Mentioned Below|
EWS Certificate Eligibility
- SC, ST or OBC does not come under the purview of reservation and rs. 8 lakh EWS per annum are eligible for reservation requirements.
- EWS for general category only.
- The beneficiary is considered to be part of the general category.
- His annual income is Rs. 8 lakhs (eight lakhs only).
- The land used for agriculture is less than 5 hectares (five hectares).
- Its residence is less than a thousand square feet.
- It is recommended that the area of residential plots should be less than one hundred square meters.
State Wise Link for EWS Certificate Application Form 2023
|State Name||Link to Apply EWS Certificate|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Apply Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Here|
|West Bengal||Apply Here|
How to apply for EWS certificate online
- Go to the state’s official website, which can accept the application form submitted online.
- Search for an “income certificate” once you reach the portal landing page. If you can find it, select it and a new webpage will be opened.
- After you have provided the exact information requested in the registration form, select the “Submit” option to complete the process.
- In the contact number provided by you, you will receive a temporary application number or registration number.
- After you specify your login credentials, the application will be displayed in front of your eyes.
- Make sure that the requested information is included in any of the blank spaces included in the application.
- Now it is necessary to upload scanned document files in the exact format specified by the government.
- It is the duty of the candidate to upload valid documents cleared by the competent authorities of the Government of India.
- After filling in the details and uploading the required documents, they have to pay the application fee using various payment methods including BHIM UPI, internet banking, credit card and debit card.
- Applicants are required to pay such fees; If you try to pay such fees, your application form will not be considered valid.
- Complete the process online by saving the application and electronic payment receipt on your device, or by printing the page and creating multiple copies of it. This will help you avoid any problems later on.
Offline Application Procedure for EWS Certificate
- You should start by going to your local “MeeSeva Center” as soon as possible, as the offline method is the only way to register for EWS.
- Now, get the application form for the written part of the Advanced Placement Test from the designated authority.
- After that, make sure your handwriting is clear and that this EWS application form is properly formatted. Fill out the form with the bureau.
- After that, paste all the necessary documents that we discussed in the above section about the required documents. Remember to authenticate the documents that you have scanned.
- Finally, submit the completed form to the person responsible for communication at your seva center.
EWS application form PDF
The EWS certificate application can be submitted either online or offline. It depends entirely on the state government. For the online application, you have to visit the official website of the issuing authority, select the relevant link and proceed as per the instructions provided. States like Andhra Pradesh provide online facilities where citizens can easily submit applications.
Download Pdf from here 👉👉 PDF
In the case of offline applications, individuals have to collect the application form from the issuing authority. They can download the application form from the official website. The link to the application form is shared below in this section. They have to print the application form and fill in all the details related to the question. They should be careful while filling out the information in the form.
The EWS certificate format provided by the Government of India will remain the same for the entire country.
The information to be filled in the EWS application form is:- Name of state government, name of applicant, name of parent/husband, address, financial year.
Steps for Online Application Procedure of EWS Certificate
You need to follow the steps below to apply for a EWS certificate.
- First you need to go to the official website of the portal MeeSeva. After this, the main page of the website will be opened in front of you.
- On the main page of the EWS certificate website, you need to provide the “Department of Revenue” option. After this, a new page will be opened in front of you.
- EWS certificate Here on this page you can see the list of services of the revenue department where you need to click on the income certificate option.
- Now, a new page will be opened in front of you where you can see the application form.
- Fill out this form with all the required details; Name of the applicant, name of the parent/husband, Aadhaar number, date of birth, gender, age of the applicant etc.
- Upload the required documents and click on the display payment tab. Finally, make the payment and click on the Confirm Payment tab to confirm your payment.
How to Recover Lost/ Forgotten Password?
- You may forget or lose your EWS certificate, your service password. In that scenario, there is no need to panic, we have provided some simple steps for potential participants to get their password recovery.
- Initially, the candidates will have to navigate through the official portal.
- The main page of the site glows on their screen.
- Then, the applicant has to click on the “Forgot password” option on the left side of the landing page.
- On the new page of Forgot-Password-EWS, the applicant needs to enter the given user ID and Captcha on the screen.
- After tapping the “Get OTP” option, you will receive the OTP to be entered to retrieve your password.
- Then, mention the password again and save it for future use.
Documents required for EWS certificate
- Aadhaar Card.
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate
- BPL Card
- Affidavit/Self Declaration.
- Land/property documents
- Residential proof/Domicile Certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
- Other relevant documents
Benefits of EWS Certificate
- We have compiled a list of some key certificate benefits that applicants get after applying for an EWS certificate.
- Candidates have the ability to inquire about their rights in relation to various programs of the government.
- Those in need of financial assistance will get assistance through reservation.
- All central institutions under THE UGC should follow the EWS reservation and provide seats to the students in the EWS category.
- In addition, applicants are eligible for a certain level of subsidy in schemes provided by the central and state governments for the development of the local population.
Validity of EWS Certificate
The income and property certificates are valid for a specified period of time. The validity of the EWS certificate is determined by the authority appointed by the State. However, the validity of EWS certificates is usually 1 year from the date of issue. Before using the EWS certificate for admission or recruitment purposes, applicants must check whether the rent certificate is valid.
For more information regarding the validity of the certificate, the person should contact the issuing authority of the respective state/UT.
Some Features of EWS Certificate to Apply Online
For the most detrimental and denied access to financial purposes, the EWS certificate has been introduced, where the certificate is issued to eligible persons who fill out the EWS application form. In fact the payment was used for authentication, the EWS certification provides for a 10% reservation in government jobs and companies. It determines a person’s ability to appoint and conspire for the work of the clergy. Apply the EWS online certificate to form a salary statement, if the competitor’s salary is not a breakpoint and is supported by the scheme or a personal expert of the government, it will be considered eligible for the application.
Go to Home page
Some frequently asked question for EWS Certificate
A total of 10% of the total vacant seats are reserved for economically weaker sections in the EWS quota or general category.
All citizens whose annual income is less than Rs 8 lakh or less than 5 acres of land are eligible for the EWS category.
EWS certificates are issued for a specific financial year, so the validity period of this certificate is estimated to be one year from the date of issue.
Documents like identity card, domicile certificate, Aadhaar card, self-declaration, passport size photo, property/land certificate, etc. Required while applying for EWS certificate.
Visit the state government portal from the above table to apply online for EWS certificate in your respective state.